Billing Information

Bills are rendered quarterly November 1, February 1, May 1, and August 1, and are due and payable upon presentation.

HOME OWNERS: You can now review your account history online and pay by credit or debit card. Go to ONLINE ACCOUNT to set up your account.

RENTERS: GO TO THE ONLINE ACCOUNT and select QUICK PAY to pay your current bill.

BUSINESSES: You can now review your account history online and pay by credit or debit card. Go to ONLINE ACCOUNT to set up your account. You MUST enter your first and last name as well as the business name.

PLEASE NOTE: The fee for using this service is $4.25 per transactions or 3% of the total bill (whichever is larger). This fee DOES NOT go to the Central Hooksett Water Precinct.

ACH: We also offer the ACH (automatic) payment option that has no fees. Please review the ACH LETTER and fill out the ACH SIGN UP FORM and send the form WITH A VOIDED CHECK (proof of correct account # and name) to our office at PO Box 16322, Hooksett, NH 03106 and we will sign you up. You will still receive a paper bill to know how much will be taken out of your account, and the amount will be drawn on the due date listed on your most current bill. If there are any delays in withdrawing the amount due to errors or computer malfunctions on the Central Hooksett Water Precinct's part there are NO LATE FEES, but if there is a denial of funds from your bank, late fees and check return fees will apply.

If you wish for it to begin in the current quarter the ACH FORM MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE OFFICE NO LATER THAN TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO THE DUE DATE. If the form is received after that date, ACH will begin the NEXT quarter and you should pay your current bill as usual.

Accepted forms of payment

  • Personal/Business Check
  • Bank Checks
  • Money Orders
  • Cash (at office only)
  • Direct Payment (ACH)
  • Credit Cards

Direct Payment - Central Hooksett Water Precinct offers our customers this free service to pay their bills quickly and conveniently. When you subscribe to Direct Payment (ACH), you authorize Central Hooksett Water Precinct to collect payment directly from your checking or savings account on the due date. You will continue to receive a paper copy of your bill so you can see amount to be withdrawn.

Senior citizen 5% discount - you must be a Central Hooksett Water Precinct resident, live in such residence and be at least 65 years of age. (In the event you rent property you must prove you as the renter are responsible for payment of utilities, live in such residence and must be at least 65 years of age.) Please call office to request form or print from Senior Citizen Discount Request Form and send to CHWP, PO Box 16322, Hooksett, NH 03106.

Non-receipt of a bill shall not relieve the customer of the obligation for payment nor for the consequences of non-payment, which may include termination of service.

Change of Address

If you move, but still own the property, you MUST contact the Central Hooksett Water Precinct and provide a forwarding address to ensure your bill is received in a timely manner. No late fee will be waived due to delays in forwarding mail. If you reside elsewhere part of the year you must also contact the Central Hooksett Water Precinct when you leave and give the correct address to forward mail to, and contact the office again when you return to town. Again, late fees WILL NOT be waived if no notice is given.

Final Bills

If the property is to be sold, please make sure you contact the Central Hooksett Water Precinct at least 48 hours prior to closing. Any unpaid water bills STAY WITH THE PROPERTY, not the former owner, and to ensure that new owners are not burdened with bills that are not their own, a final bill must be ordered.

Tenant Bills

Owners of rental properties must receive a copy of their water bills, even if their tenants pay utilities. This ensures that the owner knows payments are being made, and if any unpaid balances are the legal responsibility of the owner. Copies of bills can be sent to tenants for them to pay. Tenant finals can be done when renters move out. Please contact the Central Hooksett Water Precinct when service in your renter's name should cease.

Rate and Fee Schedule

    CHWP Rate and Fee Schedule